Your Move

What we need now more than ever is Clarity, Focus and Results.

We can help you with this.


Without a strategy, your execution is aimless.

Without execution your strategy is useless.

We can help you fix both


What we can do for you:

Leading Breakthrough

Executive Coaching

Helping You become the Leader people want to follow.

 

Values Based Leadership Model Mastering the eight competencies of highly sought after leaders.

 

 

Business Breakthrough

Business Coaching

Helping you master the twelve pillars of World Class Business.

 

If 95% of all businesses fail, what then are the other 5% doing right?

We can coach and teach you how to grow a successful and sustainable business.

 

Sales Breakthrough

Sales Coaching

The world of sales has changed. Helping you become a Sales Professional.

 

We can help you and your sales team move from dinosaur sales techniques to the future

neuroscience of selling.

 

Franchise Breakthrough

Franchise Coaching

Helping you build a World Class Franchise.

 

This is a 12 month intervention helping you and your franchise manager master the 12 pillars of building a World Class Franchise.

Facilitating Breakthrough

Skills Coaching

Facilitating learning and change, helping you maximise potential.

 

There is only one thing worse than loosing excellent qualified team members and that is holding onto the rest. Let us help you up-skill your team.

 

Personal Breakthrough

Life Coaching

Helping you create and live the life you have always dreamed of.

 

Anybody can wish for success, and most do. But only the select few ever come close to planing and achieving any level of success.

 

Speaker Breakthrough

Speaker Coaching

Helping you develop the art and business of speaking.

 

The ability to speak in public puts you in the top 1% of the worlds achievers. 

 


Understanding Success

Coaching Session 1

Before you even consider working with a professional coach, we think it is important for you to be clear on what it is you are wanting from life, business or your career. This is the first step in your journey with a World Class Coach. I you found session 1 helpful and you would like to continue with session 2 - 4, just sign up below.

Join Us For Our Monthly Boardroom Synergy


You are welcome to join one of our monthly "Boardroom Synergy" Sessions in Boksburg, Sandton, Pretoria, Durban or Cape Town.

Meet Your World Class Coach

East Rand


Carl Schultz

Meet Your World Class Coach

Pretoria


Daniël Van Zyl

Meet Your World Class Coach

Sandton


Steve Johnson

Meet Your World Class Coach

Johannesburg


Brandon Tintinger

Meet Your World Class Coach

Durban Franchise


Coming Soon

Meet Your World Class Coach

Cape Town Franchise


Coming Soon

UPCOMING EVENTS


  • Professional Speakers Bootcamp

    May 2021

  • Old Mutual Agri-Summit

    Jun 2021

  • Southern Africa Veterinary Summit

    Oct 2021

  • Coaches, Mentors & Consultants Business

    Summit

    Nov 2021


RECENT EVENTS


  • Old Mutual

    Surviving Retrenchment Summit

    September 2020

  • Business South Africa Kickstart

    Summit

    July 2020

  • A Way Forward for Wildlife in Africa post Covid 19

    Summit

    May 2020

  • Covid 19 SA Business Summit

    April 2020

  • Professional Speakers Bootcamp

    February 2020

  • Southern Africa Veterinary Summit

    August 2019

Become a Partner


  • Become a Certified

    World Class Coach

    Only the select few who have a plan and a burning desire for success, can become a

    World Class Coach

  • Own a

    World Class Coach

    Franchise

    Join the most effective business coaching franchise in Africa

What our clients say


I was so impressed with your systems and the results that I decided to buy a World Class Coach franchise.

Daniel van Zyl

Director The Crypto School

During this time of crises and change World Class Coach helped me with a clear strategy and business goals to move forward and reposition.

Adele du Rand

Energy and Wellness

World Class Coach has helped my business grow in this most difficult time of COVID 19 lockdown. You have helped me identify and capitalise on opportunities, while other businesses were closing down.

Chris Vermeulen

International Facilitator

The Company We Keep

Just a few of the companies we have worked with.


20+

Years Experience

1200+

Individuals Coached

120+

Business Partners

10 000+

Lives Changed

Proudly Approved Member

4th Floor Nelson Mandela Square, Sandton Johannesburg

info@worldclasscoach.online

(+27) 11 100 5242